Wednesday, July 16, 2008
It's been a long time!
We have been really busy. School ended the end of May. Ever since we have stuff going on. Ryan and Makayla got to do free swim lessons at the YMCA the first week of June. We also went to a twins game to celebrate Ryan's 9th birthday. We had a really good time with two of his little friends.
Then Ryan went to church camp in Chetek, Wis. He had a lot of fun this year because his cousin Luke got to go with him. Ryan hopes that his cousin will do it again next year. I picked them up from camp and then we went to my sister Lani's house for a week. Ryan got to go to basketball at St. Charles high school. We hope he learned something from it all. Then Lani and family drove home with us to stay at a cabin on Webb Lake. Ryan was thrilled that he got to spend so much time with one of his favorite cousins(Luke).
After the fourth I helped with a volleyball camp at Brainerd High School. I will be coaching the Varsity 2 team. I am really enjoying the experience. I love volleyball and love to share my love for the game.
During those few days I brought my kids over for two hours of the camp and Ryan managed to get hurt. He had to 7 stitches put in his leg. He thought they were pretty cool and is a little disappointed about getting them out today.
Well we are slowing down a bit at home, but Greg seems to be busier then ever. Summers can be a little hard at times. I sometimes miss him even though he comes home every night. We hardly get much time just us. Looking forward to our trip to Vegas.
Enough pouting I know. God Bless you all or whoever actually checks this out.
Love Ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment